The Hardest Jass problem?

U

Unregistered

Hey guys I was having some trouble with a trigger that seemed impossible for me. ive looked for it everywhere but i cant find an answer to it. if you have played "Maze of Sliding Bunnies" then you will know the trigger. The trigger is the slide trigger. I have asked lots of people but they could not figure it out either. So i was hoping somone here could help me out, I went to a website which explained it but I dont know his variable list. So if anyone could help me that would be great thanks.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Ummmm... maybe not everyone played "Maze of Sliding Bunnies". Couldn't you explained what that trigger does?

U

Unregistered

Heh sorry I guess I left that part out. Well all its supposed to do is stop the units walk animation so on this region a unit will have no walk animation. so he will look like he is actually sliding. I dont know the actual triggers or Jass to know exactly what it is. the unit im using is the Demon Hunter ive tried to look on other maps but every map I look at is protected. so if u could help me out thanks.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
I still can't understand it very well, but, anyway, here's a Tutorial about sliding. Also, check this thread, maybe it's what you want.

Btw, do you have a link from where I could dl this map?

U

Unregistered

Hey Smith thanks this helped me very much. Umm I dont have it on a website yet or on Warcraft 3 so maybe if I can get this trigger right ill try to get it out today thanks again. 1 more thing, on the thread u sent me there was everything what I needed to do but it says: Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 20.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees) so how do I put a unit who instantly goes to a position and the offset at the same time on the same action? if you could answer this it would be helpful thanks

U

Unregistered

Hey again I tried to change the tileset to ice, but I only want a certain part of the map to be ice and not the whole map is there any way to change that?

U

Unregistered

Also 1 more thing I forgot so if now any unit gets on the ice they will slide?

U

Unregistered

Hey guys when I was playing my map I came across another problem what I did was I was checking on other maps just looking at them when it said save changes to creep wars I accidently pressed yes so the picture on the top right had changed and it was his picture (the creep wars picture) so I wanted to know how to get rid of it please reply asap

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
lol.

search sliding like in polar escape 3 thers a slide trigger from aceheart that works when on ice

and the animation doesnt stop its just peroidic event that moves a person foward infront of the person facing angle

moving units stop the unit animation

U

Unregistered

Hmmm yea i saw that one that acehart posted I checked it out and it worked fine, but there was a problem. I needed the trigger without the esc. I found it because somone posted it up but I needed the trigger to work for mulitple people and not just 1 person so I needed some help with this if anyone knew thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.