The Helper map Hero adds

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Should be, assuming the Giant has a chest attachment, and I'm sure he does.

Lol, the dunno part wasn't reffering at the attachment point, but at the doodad attachment. I wrote that, cuz I saw some threads a while ago, in which were posted problem with doodad attaching.

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Bl...um, Rinpun

:confused:

WuHT

Reaction score
WuHT-Hydralisk lvl6-str 35, agi 25, int 15
err bonus stats (hehe not to piss u off)-
575-625 attack range.
above average movespeed (w/e u set it at).
Collision size 25-35.
animation cast point = 0.0
animation backwing point = 0.3
animation damage point = 0.4
projectile speed = 1000
projectile arc = 0.00

i can't thikn of any more important data!

but yeah mains are
WuHT-Hydralisk lvl6-str 35, agi 25, int 15

V

VG Emblem

VG Emblem - Kil'Jaeden-Level 5: 99 Strength, 99 Agility, 99 Intelligence

Make it happen.

All kidding aside, are all the Heroes going to be around the same power? Or does every one get Blizzard-standard starting stats and you and the other "Pawnages" get 30+ in each?

You really should somehow make a balance, such as in my map (Legends, you know it well), all Heroes have starting stats that are balanced inbetween 60-70, divided among the 3 different attributes. Some Heroes have a bit higher starting stats and stat growth than others, but it's balanced in other ways (spells, other starting things like movespeed and attack cooldown). Basically: Just make sure one Hero doesn't start with 99 in each stat and another Hero starts with 15 in each.

Tonks

Reaction score
TimmyTonks- Kodo Beast- Level 34 (Max 34)- Strength 34- Agility 34- Intelligence 34- Special Effect [Smallest flame you can find attached to its weapons]- Size .75- Colors 200/200/200.

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
Captain
Strength - 10
Agility - 44
Int - 6

Main Attribute : Strength :D
Gay attackspeed and a smaller model would be nice :D

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
herra-sika said:
Ok PIG lvl13 str 13, agi 37, int 13, and ultra fast move speed (when i say ultra fast i mean it!) and main attribute is agility :) (if my pig is too imba then change stats not move speed please :p )

HEY I TOOK THE PIG ALREADY!!!! in the helper map submission although ur pig is not BIG BAD BLACK FAT NIGERIAN pig so..... guess we could be pig family...
BIG BAD BLACK FAT NIGERIAN pig-lvl 7 str 10 agi 36 int 30
main attribute is str coz pig can be killed by human juz like this 'click'

Tonks

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
HEY I TOOK THE PIG ALREADY!!!! in the helper map submission although ur pig is not BIG BAD BLACK FAT NIGERIAN pig so..... guess we could be pig family...
Jeez. Over-react a bit? :nuts:

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Tonks said:
Jeez. Over-react a bit? :nuts:
.... how do u over-react a bit while u are typing... unless go check out yahoo video (i think) and this mad video about this guy who is playing this game and after he lost he ....did something very kool... :nuts:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Ill be lvl 7.
with 34 strength, 25 agility, and 49 intellegence.

Cuz, halo is awesome, and in halo, theres are like billions of 7's. Like 343 guilty spark being 7^3 and 2401 penitent tangeant being 7^4, and countless other random 7's relating to things.

H

herra-sika

nigerianrulz said:
hey i got idea i can be spirit pig(you know that wild pig in barrens) if nigeriarulz dont like if there is two normal pigs in same map :p

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
aqua dragon (hydra) 30 str, 24 agi, 43 int. little above moderate movement.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Ozzdog = Spirit Wolf

Stats- Level 25. Super fast move speed, not alot of intel, n'or str. Lots of agility.

Ill let you figure out the exact stats for yourself :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.