Other The Sword of Shannara Project

Q

Quicksteal14

The Sword of Shannara is an epic fantasy book which I will be turning into a map.
The Story
The story takes place in a world that is divided into 4 lands, the Northland, Westland, Eastland, and the peaceful Southland. Shea and Flick Ohmsford are two step-brothers who are living in the Southland in the village of Shady Vale, surrounded by Duln Forests in the Southland. While Flick was returning home from an errand given by his father, he confronts the Druid Allanon. He takes Allanon to the inn owned by their father in Shady Vale. The 2 brothers are frightened by Allanon until the next day Allanon reveals the story of Brona, the Warlock Lord, who plans on bringing destruction to the North, South, East, and West lands. Allanon explains the power of the Sword of Shannara may be the only thing able to destroy the Warlock Lord and bring peace to the 4 lands, but only an heir of Jerle Shannara can use the power of the Sword. He says Shea only living son of Jerle, a half so, but still an heir. Allanon tells them that the other sons of Shannara were found and desposed of. Shea is the only hope and now Shea and Flick must travel with their companions to the Paranor (where the Sword of Shannara is kept) to retrieve the sword, but it may be to late....

Characters
Characters
• Red Shea
• Blue Flick & Allanon & Panamon & Keltset
• Teal Balinor
• Purple Hendel
• Yellow Menion Leah & Shirl
• Orange Dayel
• Green Durin

Starting
They will start their quest at Culhaven, where the party to set on the quest to find the Sword of Shannara is created. Panamon & Keltset will be introduced when Shea falls and is captured. Shirl will be introduced when Menion saves her.

Alliances
Good
Humans
Dwarves
Elves

Bad
Trolls
Gnomes

Throughout the Map
When Shea is captured, red will gain control of Allanon for a short period until the party disbands (Balinor, Hendel, Durin, and Dayel go to Tyrsis, Menion Leah goes to Kern and then Allanon and Flick go look for Shea. When this happens, red will gain control of Allanon and once Allanon and Flick get a huge surprise, Blue and Red will switch to (Red) Shea and (Blue) will get Keltset and Panamon. Kind of hard to understand, but it will work out.

In Need of
Main Terrainer (1-2)
Someone who is well with Triggers (1-2)
Custom Spell-maker (1)
(Dont know how to say that but you get what I mean)
I could use some custom skins... but not required..

I can do the units, heroes, some terrain, some triggers, items... some spells..

Progression
Heroes - 64% Done
Units - 12% Done
Terrain - 0% Done
Triggers - 0% Done
Custom Loading Screen - 100% Done

If you want to help, please make sure you know some of the book atleast, you can search it on wikipedia and find a good discription, more than enough information about the book.

You can leave a post (if you do, leave your msn) or you can reach me at the following:
[email protected]

Q

Quicksteal14

Bumping.

Got most of the heroes done, got a loading screen up, and also got a little bit of the units made.

Still need the the same amount of helpers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.