Guide This Google Guide thing is kind of fun...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
So I have been doing this Google Guide thing Google has been expanding on the last few years where they share your reviews about places you have been on the Google Maps app. You do not get anything out of it I do not think except for Internet Cred but the different levels you can get to are cool and who knows where Google is going with this. You just get a few pics of places you are going and say a few words about it, give a little review maybe and a score and you are doing it! Check it out!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Moved to the Food Forum because most of my reviews are food places :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I only have like 900 points more to get to Level 7 Guide! What that means I have no idea :) It is fun looking at the views on my contributions though.

I will say this though, certain businesses really monitor their Google Reviews and if you have a legit beef with a place like that a negative review on Google can get them contacting you to make it right. You just have to be willing to fix the review though if they are able to solve the problem or make it right. My storage company tried to do a Biden Inflation rate hike on my storage unit and I complained in my review and they called me the next day. I only got a 6 month stay in the rent increase but it was a significant increase.

Ultimately I will have to move my storage but still, this Google Guides thing is kind of fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.