Reaction score
How to make window for this timer?

Trigger:
  • Trigger 1
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is (60.00 x 25.00) seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 5 (Yellow)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Defeat (Picked player) with the message: Defeat!

Rushhour

Reaction score
Two variables: Timer named <yourTimer>
Timerwindow named <yourTimerwindow>
Trigger:
  • Countdown-Timer - Start (yourTimer) as a one-time timer that will expire in (60.00 x 25.00) seconds.
    • Countdown-Timer - Create a timer window for (yourTimer) with title &lt;yourTitleTexthere&gt;
    • Countdown-Timer - Show yourTimer //you can ofc show it only to certain players if you want

Put these things in an extra trigger, and for your finish-event you can take "yourTimer" expires^^

Crofna

Reaction score
Will this do?

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Expiring timer) with title Alliance Victory
      • Countdown Timer - Start (Expiring timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in (60.00 x 25.00) seconds

EDIT:

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start (Expiring timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in (60.00 x 25.00) seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Expiring timer) with title Alliance Victory
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window) for (Picked player))

TheTempest

Reaction score
Will this do?

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions

EDIT:

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window) for (Picked player))

Yep that would work.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yep that would work.

No, it shouldn't work... There is no Event ! And also, you need to set the timer window to a variable, and destroy it before creating another one ;)

Crofna

Reaction score
Should I merge these 2 triggers:

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions

Trigger:
  • Condition 1
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 5 (Yellow)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions

Joccaren

Reaction score
No. Set the event for you second trigger to:
Trigger:
  • Time - (Expiring Timer) Expires

and add an event to your first trigger

Crofna

Reaction score
For expireing timer i need to make "variable" but idk how.
Will
Trigger:
  • Map initialization

Work as event

Joccaren

Reaction score
Click the golden 'X' at the top of your trigger editor
Here is the Variables Window!!

Click the Green 'X' in this window
This is the Variable Creation window. Name your Variable, select its type, select if you want it to be an array or not, select its initial value then click 'OK'

Congratulations, you just made a variable!

> will map initialization work as an event?

Yes, it should but I'd use
Trigger:
  • Time - Time elapsed is 0.01 seconds

Crofna

Reaction score
Should I use

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions

Or put timer in one of Win conditions like this

Trigger:
  • Condition 1
    • Events
      • Time - Timer[(60 x 25)] expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
        • Loop - Actions

Joccaren

Reaction score
Use both, the first trigger allows the second triggers event to occur so that should work if you use both of them. Test it, if it doesn't work, tell me and I'll try and figure out what might be wrong.

Crofna

Reaction score
I did Ctrl+f9 test. These are results: (post edited)
1. Trigger did NOT fired after one minute:thdown: (working now, should be
Trigger:

2. Timer window DID appear but no timer in it:thdown: (still bugged)
3. I can't buy stuff from one shop (owner=AI allied to team 1):thdown: (working now, should set "select unit)
4. Fountain did NOT healed me (owned=AI allied to team 1):thdown: (still bugged)
5. And that 0.01 sec trigger worked for some levers that should die, yay!! (still working)

Joccaren

Reaction score
I did Ctrl+f9 test. These are results: (post edited)
1. Trigger did NOT fired after one minute:thdown: (working now, should be
Trigger:

2. Timer window DID appear but no timer in it:thdown: (still bugged)
3. I can't buy stuff from one shop (owner=AI allied to team 1):thdown: (working now, should set "select unit)
4. Fountain did NOT healed me (owned=AI allied to team 1):thdown: (still bugged)
5. And that 0.01 sec trigger worked for some levers that should die, yay!! (still working)

1. You apperently figured that out so...
2. Add the action 'Start countdown timer ad a one shot timer.....' to your first trigger.
3. You fixed it
4. What abilities hav you given the fountain and what have you changed in them?
5. Happy to hear it

Crofna

Reaction score
Fountain got:
Abilities - Normal....................Replenish mana and life, Invunerable (Neutral)

Trigger:

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start Countdown as a One-shot timer that will expire in (60.00 x 25.00) seconds

Like this?

EDIT:

Or this?

Trigger:
  • Timer window
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Start Countdown as a One-shot timer that will expire in (60.00 x 25.00) seconds
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for Countdown with title Alliance Victory
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Countdown Timer - Show Window for (Picked player))

Joccaren

Reaction score
For the fountain, use these:
Abilities: Normal: Life Regeneration Aura (Neutral)
Abilities: Normal: Mana Regeneration (Neutral)

For the trigger: Yes, that should work.

Joccaren

Reaction score
What are the abilities targets, range and amount healed Per Second

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.