Trigger Help

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
I can't seem to get part of this trigger to work.

Code:
BoK Upgrade 1
    Events
        Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    Conditions
        (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Upgrade Book of Knowledge
    Actions
        [B]Neutral Building - Remove (Item-type of (Sold Item)) from Upgrades Shop 0040 <gen>
        Neutral Building - Add Upgrade Book of Knowledge to Upgrades Shop 0040 <gen> with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1[/B]
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit - Replace Book of Knowledge - 1 0039 <gen> with a Book of Knowledge - 2 using The new unit's max life and mana
        Set Bok_2 = (Last replaced unit)
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (The |c00ff0303Book of Knowledge|r has been upgraded by  + ((Name of (Owner of (Buying unit))) + .))
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Code:
BoK Upgrade 2
    Events
        Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    Conditions
        (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Upgrade Book of Knowledge
    Actions
        [B]Neutral Building - Remove Upgrade Book of Knowledge from Upgrades Shop 0040 <gen>[/B]
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit - Replace Bok_2 with a Book of Knowledge - 3 using The new unit's max life and mana
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (The |c00000000Book of Knowledge|r has been further upgraded by  + ((Name of (Owner of (Buying unit))) + .))
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
The bolded parts of this trigger don't work. It doesn't create nor remove the item I want it to.

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
Yes, and I can actually get the first upgrade to work, and it adds the second icon for the second upgrade, but it doesn't remove the first icon.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I never knew you can remove items from selling? Or is that an ability?

Anyway, possibly, the store is not 040 <gen> but something else..

You could change that to Triggering Unit and maybe it will fix it o_O

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
Well removing it is a trigger, but I can't seem to get it to work. And that is the correct store. Changing to triggering unit doesn't fix it, nor does changing it to the seller of last sold item.

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
So, ermm, what would the trigger look like? I still can't get it to work. And although I can get it to add the second item with my trigger (but not remove the first one), when I purchase it, it just falls to the ground, and the trigger then doesn't work even if I pick it up from there.

Reaction score
>So, ermm, what would the trigger look like?
You should have some kind of initialization trigger, where you add those items to the shop.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.