Trigger to load Invisibility Animation

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Some time ago I had problems with Custom Dreadlord model taken from WoW which doesn't go transparent on windwalk. I've found out, that he actually goes transparent when on invisibility, and (as I was already told) there is no way to pass invisibility's transparency to windwalk I am trying to make a trigger which will load this effect whenever Hero uses windwalk. Here's what I made:

sdfsdj.png

Problem is, that this is only animation of the spell, not this one, that makes unit transparent, can someone tell me how can I make it?

trees123

Reaction score
Why not just have a dummy unit cast invisibility on the dreadlord when it casts windwalk? And btw, you should use the event - A unit starts the effect of an ability instead of casts an ability.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Just change the 0% transparency to the level you want. 100% transparency = completely see through (no model shown, except for the shadow.)

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Everything's very nice, but transparency doesn't work. I actually was thinking about making this Dreadlord RED, so it's fine, but... It stays red when windwalk ends. How can I fix it?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
That isn't MUI. Have a trigger that checks periodically if that unit has the buff

Yes it is MUI - (Triggering Unit) is MUI:
Trigger:
  • The Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an abillity
    • Conditions
      • (Abillity being cast) is equal to Windwalk
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 00.00%, 00.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Wait 15.00 + 15.00 * (Level of Windwalk for (Triggering Unit)) seconds
      • Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Effect:
Level 1: 30 Duration
Level 2: 45 Duration
Level 3: 60 Duration

Editable via this line of code:
Trigger:
  • Wait 15.00 + 15.00 * (Level of Windwalk for (Triggering Unit)) seconds

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Here:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Arimethic.jpg
    Arimethic.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 228

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Got it. Thx. But it's only two. Where's this "* (Level of Windwalk for (Triggering Unit)) seconds"?

T.s.e

Reaction score
Then press Arimethic again in one of the fields which show up ;)

(Level of Windwalk for (Triggering Unit)) seconds is under Level of Ability for Unit field.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Unit Property? Sorry, I can't find this. When I go Unit Property I can only chose life, life max, mana, mana max.

T.s.e

Reaction score
Ah. You need to go to Conversion - Convert integer to real to find Level of Ability.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I nearly have it, but problem is, that my windwalk is custom ability. and has 10 levels. 5/10...50 seconds time. How do I do this? Shit I can't just copy this what he pasted :/

T.s.e

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Wait (5.00 x (Real((Level of Wind Walk for (Triggering unit))))) seconds

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.