Reaction score
Code:
Summon Stuff
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to < Your Ability >
    Actions
        Set SummonGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is Summoned) Equal to True) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Casting unit)))))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in SummonGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_SummonGroup)
        -------- Now do your summoning here --------

I think that is what you want just change the condition iif needed

camatrix87

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I appreciate you all sticking by and helping. I am actually going away on a little vacation for a while so i won't be back until the middle of next week. No I haven't had any time to play with the stuff you have given me, but I will as soon as I can.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Why don't you just make three no target abilities based on channel: summon 1, summon 2, summon 3. then just make your three different summon abilities based on summon misha, but don't give them to your hero

then just use triggers to detect what dummy summon spell your hero is casting, create a dummy caster, add the correct real summoning spell and order it to use it. then you won't have the problem of interfering order strings, since the actual caster of the summoning spell, the dummy caster, will only have one of the summoning spells.

ChaosWarlock

Reaction score
I have been having the same problem of having both of my summon spells cast at the same time when I click on either of the spells. Moving forward with my map I have decided to make my summons be more like Dreadlord's ulti where the cooldown is longer than the summoned unit lasts. To balance it out I am going to improve the summoned units themselves. From what I read here (and correct me if I'm wrong) I can base these off of any summon spell except for Misha and it should work.

P.S.
I just signed up for this forum about 5 minutes ago and have already found it to be helpful. Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.