Two of my Heroes.

Ub3r_

Reaction score
Ok so here are three of my heroes so far that are going to be in my hero arena.

Link to thread: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98936

Code:
Castigar - Combat Master

Left Jab - Castgar has a powerful Left Jab that disorientates any enemy hit by it. [Active Ability]

[Level 1] - 12% chance for opponent to miss. Knockbacks 250 distance. Deals 2.0 * agility in damage. 200 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 2] - 17% chance for opponent to miss. Knockbacks 250 distance. Deals 2.2 * agility in damage. 190 Mana. 25 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 3] - 22% chance for opponent to miss. Knockbacks 250 distance. Deals 2.4 * agility in damage. 180 Mana. 20 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 4] - 27% chance for opponent to miss. Knockbacks 250 distance. Deals 2.6 * agility in damage. 170 Mana. 15 Sec Cooldown.	
[Level 5] - 32% chance for opponent to miss. Knockbacks 250 distance. Deals 2.8 * agility in damage. 160 Mana. 10 Sec Cooldown.

Sleight of Hand - Castigar becomes progressively faster over time. [Passive Ability]

[Level 1] - 12% Attack Speed Increase. 5% Chance to block 100% of all damage.
[Level 2] - 24% Attack Speed Increase. 7% Chance to block 100% of all damage.
[Level 3] - 36% Attack Speed Increase. 9% Chance to block 100% of all damage.
[Level 4] - 48% Attack Speed Increase. 11% Chance to block 100% of all damage.
[Level 5] - 59% Attack Speed Increase. 13% Chance to block 100% of all damage.

Stand Fast - The pressence of Castigar is so powerful that he boosts confidence in all his allies. [Normal Ability]

[Only Level] - Increases nearby allies armor by 15 and makes them immune to all debuffs for 10 seconds. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.

Close Combat - Many years has Castigar trained in the art of Combat that he has learned to target weak points on enemies bodies to cause more damage. [Passive Ability]

[Level 1] - 2x critical and 12% chance.
[Level 2] - 2x critical and 25% chance.
[Level 3] - 2x critical and 31% chance.
[Level 4] - 2x critical and 42$ chance.
[Level 5] - 2x critical and 50% chance.

Fists of Fury - Castigar becomes so angry that his damage is almost unmatched but in his rage he somehow manages to damage himself. [Ultimate]

[Level 1] - 100% Damage Increase. Damages Castigar for 100% damage dealt. No Cooldown. Stays on as long as Castigar has 20% of his HP left. Can be deactivated. 50 Mana.
[Level 2] - 150% Damage Increase. Damages Castigar for 75% damage dealt . No Cooldown. Stays on as long as Castigar has 20% of his HP left. Can be deactivated. 25 Mana.
[Level 3] - 200% Damage Increase. Damages Castigar for 50% damage dealt. No Cooldown. Stays on as long as Castigar has 20% of his HP left. Can be deactivated. No Mana Cost.

Code:
Ziminar - Shadowhand

Disipate - Ziminar reaches deep into the enemy hero's mana pool destroying it from within. [Active Ability]

[Level 1] - Destroys 10% of the targeted hero's mana. 50% of the mana destroyed is reflected onto the target enemy hero's hp. 100 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 2] - Destroys 15% of the targeted hero's mana. 55% of the mana destroyed is reflected onto the target enemy hero's hp. 110 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 3] - Destroys 20% of the targeted hero's mana. 60% of the mana destroyed is reflected onto the target enemy hero's hp. 120 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 4] - Destroys 25% of the targeted hero's mana. 65% of the mana destroyed is reflected onto the target enemy hero's hp. 130 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 5] - Destroys 30% of the targeted hero's mana. 70% of the mana destroyed is reflected onto the target enemy hero's hp. 140 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.

Foresight - Ziminar mystical and dark powers allow him to see further into the future to predict when attacks are to be made on him. Also gives a small chance that Disipate will cast twice. [Passive Ability]

[Level 1] - Every 8th attack attack or spell targeted on Ziminar is reflected back onto the caster. 5% chance for Disipate to cast twice.
[Level 2] - Every 7th attack attack or spell targeted on Ziminar is reflected back onto the caster. 10% chance for Disipate to cast twice.
[Level 3] - Every 6th attack attack or spell targeted on Ziminar is reflected back onto the caster. 15% chance for Disipate to cast twice.
[Level 4] - Every 5th attack attack or spell targeted on Ziminar is reflected back onto the caster. 20% chance for Disipate to cast twice.
[Level 5] - Every 4th attack attack or spell targeted on Ziminar is reflected back onto the caster. 25% chance for Disipate to cast twice.

Dark Rift - Ziminar is so deep in Dark Power he can call upon creatures from different dimensions. [Active Ability]

[Level 1] - Summons 1 Terrorwraith. 300hp. 55 Damage. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 2] - Summons 2 Terrorwraiths. 300hp. 55 Damage. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 3] - Summons 1 Greater Terrorwraith. 600hp. 90 Damage. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 4] - Summons 2 Greater Terrorwraiths. 600hp. 90 Damage. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 5] - Summons 1 Demonic Terrorwraith. 1800hp. 160 Damage. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.

Nightshade - Ziminar's power radiates off of him giving all nearby allies heightened hp and mana regeneration. [Normal Ability]

[Only Level] - 4hp/s regeneration and 20% mana regeneration.

Pillar of Wrath - Ziminar calls upon the powers of the earth's darkside stunning and damaging all nearby enemy heroes with a slow effect after the inital stun.

[Level 1] - Deals 300 damage. Stuns for 2 seconds. Slows for 30%.
[Level 2] - Deals 400 damage. Stuns for 3 seconds. Slows for 40%.
[Level 3] - Deals 500 damage. Stuns for 4 seconds. Slows for 50%.

Code:
Rumbler - The Tank

Earth Rip - Rumbler slams his foot into the ground causing a massive rip in the earth that units cannot pass. [Active Ability]

[Level 1] - 100 Damage 1 Second Stun. Rip lasts for 5 seconds. 150 Mana. 50 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 2] - 150 Damage 1.5 Second Stun. Rip lasts for 6 seconds. 140 Mana. 45 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 3] - 200 Damage 2 Second Stun. Rip lasts for 7 seconds. 130 Mana. 40 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 4] - 250 Damage 2.5 Second Stun. Rip lasts for 8 seconds. 120 Mana. 35 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 5] - 300 Damage 3 Second Stun. Rip lasts for 9 seconds. 110 Mana. 30 Sec Cooldown.

Bulk Up - Rumbler bulks up immensley recieving more strength and armor. [Passive Ability]

[Level 1] - Adds 15 strength and 3 armor.
[Level 2] - Adds 22 strength and 6 armor.
[Level 3] - Adds 31 strength and 12 armor.
[Level 4] - Adds 37 strength and 15 armor.
[Level 5] - Adds 45 strength and 20 armor.

Reroute - Rumbler is powerful not only in physicality but also spiritually. He can channel his spirit into his strength making him even more powerful. [Active Ability]

[Level 1] - Converts 2 Inteligence into strength every second when activated. Can be deactivated. No mana cost or cooldown.
[Level 2] - Converts 4 Inteligence into strength every second when activated. Can be deactivated. No mana cost or cooldown.
[Level 3] - Converts 6 Inteligence into strength every second when activated. Can be deactivated. No mana cost or cooldown.
[Level 4] - Converts 8 Inteligence into strength every second when activated. Can be deactivated. No mana cost or cooldown.
[Level 5] - Converts 10 Inteligence into strength every second when activated. Can be deactivated. No mana cost or cooldown.

Fearful Roar - Rumbler lets our a great roar causing all enemy units to flee in the opposite direction. [Normal Ability]

[Only Level] - Deals 100 damage enemies flee for 5 seconds before getting their senses back. 100 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.

Flames of Ruin - Emblazoned with the power of Fire, Rumbler gathers up all the energy he can and unleashes it on his enemy. [Ultimate Ability]

[Level 1] - Strikes targeted enemy 3 times with massive fireballs dealing 100 damage per fireball. Burns for 25 damage a second for 3 seconds. Costs All Mana to Cast Must Have Atleast 500 Mana. 180 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 2] - Strikes targeted enemy 4 times with massive fireballs dealing 125 damage per fireball. Burns for 50 damage a second for 4 seconds. Costs All Mana to Cast Must Have Atleast 500 Mana. 120 Sec Cooldown.
[Level 3] - Strikes targeted enemy 5 times with massive fireballs dealing 150 damage per fireball. Burns for 75 damage a second for 5 seconds. Costs All Mana to Cast Must Have Atleast 500 Mana. 60 Sec Cooldown.

Tell me what you think! Also, these abilites haven't been coded yet, if you want to help code them feel free to ask!

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
The first heroes abilites.. Are too much the same.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.