Two pocket factorties?

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
I have a hero that summons potals that poduce units using the "pocket factory" ability as a base. One summons Ghouls, while the other summons Gargoyles. However, when one is used, the other will not work, and instead only casts the first one. There is no base order ID, but there is an order string, which is different for each one. Why do they not work individually?

Thanks and +rep for help

nabbig2

Reaction score
Base them off of channel and give them different ID's.

Just trigger it using a dummy, do you know how to do that? It should work like that.

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Triggering it would be easy, but is there no way to do it using just 2 of the same base "Pocket Factory" ability?

nabbig2

Reaction score
Unfortunately not, because if you have 2 abilities based off of the same ability, it malfunctions. I know, it sucks.

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
:( Oh well guess I've got to roll up the sleeves and do a simple trigger. Going to make a bunch of copies of this spell, so I was hoping this would be easy. Oh well, thanks for the help! +rep

EDIT: I just discovered that if the 2nd ability is moved to another spellbook, the two abilities do not clash, oddly enough. Works for me!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.