Two problems

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
First one:

How can I set that Immolation works when your hero is invisible? I mean, I activate Immolation, then turn wind walk, but the immolation doesn't work in it.

Second one:
How to display that triggering player is out of region <boss>. It's used to display that you're too far away from that region to attack, but you must be inside if you want that.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
1. Trigger the entire spell? I don't know, try searching Gameplay Constants.
2. Wut? If region contans unit, I'm sure there is a boolean for that.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1) Tried and failed.
2) I had a boolean trigger, but it kept spamming the whole text over and over when you're in that region.

Silver

Reaction score
2) You could turn off the trigger and turn it on again after a few seconds so it doesn't spam.
1) Triggering it should work (did sorta the same thing before). Basically, if the unit activates immolation you set a boolean variable to true. Then have a different trigger check if the unit gets the invisibility buff (in this case wind walk I guess). When they do, add a custom permanent immolation ability to it (which subtracts mana over time). Have yet another trigger check if mana is 0, and remove the permanent immolation. Also have a trigger check if the wind walk buff is gone, and remove the permanent immolation. If the unit has mana left, activate immolation, otherwise keep it off.
( Not sure if it works, as I did mine with Invisibility ( sorceress ) )

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
It would help to post triggers, how did you try to make Immolation and the trigger of the boolean thingy.

Manix

Reaction score
1) You can actually use

Code:
Animation - Change Unit's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency

But there's still gonna be a shadow, if that's a problem for you you can do this:

Make a duplicate unit of your hero/unit with no shadow, then metamorph in it and do the Animation - Change Unit's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency

You can actually set the model to None or whatever, also make the unit invulnerable ... Idk it's just a bunch of ideas :D

Silver

Reaction score
But there's still gonna be a shadow, if that's a problem for you you can do this:

Make a duplicate unit of your hero/unit with no shadow, then metamorph in it and do the Animation - Change Unit's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency

You can actually set the model to None or whatever, also make the unit invulnerable ... Idk it's just a bunch of ideas
But computers will still see you...

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
1) You can actually use

Code:
Animation - Change Unit's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency

You can actually set the model to None or whatever, also make the unit invulnerable ... Idk it's just a bunch of ideas :D

From what I see this is extremly irrelevant. Or are you trying to make a customized spell and hold your thumbs on it working as simple as that?
EDIT: Missread your post. I now understand what you were getting at, but it's not a solid solution.

And second thingie, if you wish to redo Dota's Roshan trigger the event should be attack and see if the attacker is in region.

War3shade

Reaction score
For the immolation think, try Gameplay constants -> Invisible unit bestow aura (throught immolation is an aura)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
For immolation with wind walk, I would suggest a dummy unit that has immolation and you having wind walk.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.