Ultimate Waterbomb Fight

M

Makaze

My latest (and first) map project.Play as either a soldier from the Island Defense Corps or a demonic invader as you help your side wrestle control of the island and achieve ultimate victory through the use of waterbombs( or firebombs for demons)! Each side has various classes to choose from which be repicked at a certain price.

Objective:
Capture Command Posts and edge your way closer and closer to the enemy base until destroying them once and for all. Kinda like battlefield 2 or 2142.

Gameplay:
Classes:
IDC Type Demons
Water Warrior Assault Demon Fiend
Sniper Scout Spectralist
Storm Blade Saboteur Chaos Valkyrie
Priestess Support Warlock
Engineer Sapper Spellxorcist

Vehicles:
IDC Type Demons
Hydrotruck Tank Scorcher
Sparkbeast Scout Trailblazer

Well heres a brief run through on each classes' role. Assault types are the basic jack of all trades, scouts are your standard snipers, saboters can penetrate enemy lines and sabotage equipment and are the only melee units, support units have a wide array of defensive spells and sappers plant traps, build barriades and have anti-vehicle equipment oh and repair damaged buildings. You can purchase up to two classes. Now for vehicles. Tanks are well, tanks which are slow, cumbersome but pack a lot of puch while scouts are speedy jeep like vehicles which can cover lots of distance in a short time but have mediocre health.

Map specs:
Map size: 96x96
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Players: 12

Progress:
Terraining-llllllllll
Triggering-llllllllll
Units-llllllllll

Please check back for updates and if I need any help I'll be sure to post it.

P.s. And waterbombs/firebombs can be dodged!

M

Makaze

The vehicles have been added! Sorry for not maitaining this thread kinda caught up with map-making.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.