Um... Help again... please...

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Ok... I have some trouble with making my map. Yet again. Woohoo...

Ok, it goes like this. I am trying to make it so that my flying unit is able to load units into it and carry around like any other transporter. The problem is... it doesn't work? I don't know why, but it just doesn't.

N also my Tree of Life can't walk... I mean, the one upgraded from my other unit. The preset one can walk and work just fine. Zero problems... thats why I have no idea how come it doesn't work...

*Off topic*
My MSN address is [email protected]

If someone have the answer to my question then please post here or send through msn, coz I might not be on later.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Azedenkae said:
Ok... I have some trouble with making my map. Yet again. Woohoo...

Ok, it goes like this. I am trying to make it so that my flying unit is able to load units into it and carry around like any other transporter. The problem is... it doesn't work? I don't know why, but it just doesn't.

N also my Tree of Life can't walk... I mean, the one upgraded from my other unit. The preset one can walk and work just fine. Zero problems... thats why I have no idea how come it doesn't work...

*Off topic*
My MSN address is [email protected]

If someone have the answer to my question then please post here or send through msn, coz I might not be on later.
Maybe make the unit which loads off a goblin transporter?

Azedenkae

Reaction score
^_^' Thanks... I just created the goblin zeppelin to do what you said when I realized I missed out 1 ability, which was the cargo hold...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.