Unit/Item Requirements

Accumilater

Reaction score
I tried making an upgrade requirement for a unit sold by a neutral passive, but instead of the upgrade working properly I'm still able to buy the unit before 10 rounds have passed. How can i make it so 10 rounds can go by before it lets me hire that unit? Also how would i make it grayed out like when you don't have enough buildings to build a certain game in ladder?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
first of all in ladder games, the peon will have all the buildings he can build.. and as the requirements are met, the peon can build more stuff...

so in your game, give the selling unit the ability to sell the unit you can buy after 10 rounds, but for the sold unit, add a requirement of a building
and then make that building really really small with 0 gold/lumber cost and 0 building time

and then after 10 rounds, order a trigger to make that unit somewhere in the corner of the map! and after that unit is made, your greyed out box will appear for selection...

i wonder if you can remove/add requirements in a tech-tree via triggers!!!

just an idea

Accumilater

Reaction score
Hmmm yeah i originally tried that, and it doesn't seem to be working, i have no clue why it makes sense but it just isn't.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.