Units Wont Appear

Dodighead147

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to make a hero selection area. I did not put the triggers yet, just the circles of power. I got demolishers and and changed the model file to show which Circle of Power goes to which hero you select. It appears and everything, but once I start the game, the units are not there. Please help MeH!

R

Rev. Coders

Hi, I wanted to make a hero selection area. I did not put the triggers yet, just the circles of power. I got demolishers and and changed the model file to show which Circle of Power goes to which hero you select. It appears and everything, but once I start the game, the units are not there. Please help MeH!
did you change the import file name? (from the wc3imported/FILENAME.EXTENSION thing to just FILENAME.EXTENTION)

Dodighead147

Reaction score
?

Ok, I am sorry but I am an EXTREME n00b at this. I am not quite sure what you are talking about. This is the model file I used: Units\Other\UndeadCar\UndeadCar.mdl

Thanks!

Dodighead147

Reaction score
:( "Sad Face"

Thanks, but the thing is that the website did not have the answers I was looking for. See, I basically moved the model files:
Units\Other\UndeadCar\UndeadCar.mdl
Units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.mdl
Units\Nightelf\Nightelffishingboat\Nightelffishingboat.mdl
Units\Other\OrcCar\OrcCar.mdl
Units\Other\DwarfCar\DwarfCar.mdl
Instead of the model file of a Demolisher. It looks perfect, but whenever I start the game, none of them appear. I really do not understand what is going on. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.