Upgrade help

Axe.killer

Reaction score
Hi, im working on a footman frenzy, and i want to know how to make the upgrades affect all the units. The thing is, the upgrades work, but say i have like an undead tier, and upgrade their attack, the footman's attack goes up, but dosent have that little "1" saying that its upgraded, the undead, however, do.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Did u try upgrading to the max to c if it changes at all?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, when i started u were helpin me making Hero FFA lol now im helpin u :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ok, ur problem is that if u upgrade ur units on Tier 0 then go to tier 1 the upgrades dont show on the tier 1 units right?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Well, y dont u give every unit the all the upgrades as in every unit has the 3 UD ones, 3 Human ones, 3 NE, ones and the 3 Orc ones...
(i dont no if all of them have 3 upgrades or not) It should work though... :cool:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Like the for instance: Give the Footmen in the beginning the Undead upgrades, the Night elf upgrades, the human and orc upgrades too. Give all the units all the possible upgrades from the usable races...

Axe.killer

Reaction score
Yea, but the upgrades work n shit, the attack and defence increases, but the little number dont. For example, if i got ghool tier, all my UD units strength increases. The number shows for all the UD. But the human number dont show, it only gains strength and armor.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
The numbers work for the units that come from the tier u were on when u upgraded, but when i teched the ghools didnt have the first upgrades... i dont no how to fix this, maybe u can use vars

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.