Upgrading Problem (Again)

Azedenkae

Reaction score
I've managed to get the upgrade thing working, but somehow, the upgraded unit cannot move.

I mean, well, I made it so that my unit based off of Ancient Protector would upgrade into an unit based off of the Tree of Life, but the Tree of Life, when uprooted, cannot move???

I don't know why it can't though... and thats, well, the problem..

Oh and also somehow when I try to replant (root) the Tree of Life unit thingy, it says ''Treant' cannot root here'...

So... any help would be good...

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
I think u should just base it on a tree of life, then the upgrade is a tree of ages

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Um... the protector is rooted when he upgrades into the rooted Tree of Life... so when the Tree of Life is made, its rooted. When I try to uproot it, it can't walk. The thing is I also try to place a Tree of Life clone unit by a trigger, and it works fine. Can root and everything...

Aqua

Reaction score
Well Heres An Idea, Change Things Back To Normal From Your Ability Or Protector, And Keep Changing Them Back 1 By 1 (And Test It Out Once You Return Another To NOrmal) And Keep Doing This With PRotector Until It Works. If It Still Doesn't, Go To The Ability. Then Do The Same THing. It Is Long, And Needs Lots Of Patience, But I Know. I've Done It Once. My Game Kept crashing And It Was Because OF A Broken Goblin SHipyard =).

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention...

It's like this:

Unit A --> Unit B --> Protector Dude --> Tree of Life

I think maybe upgrade too much or something, coz if I change it to

Unit A --> Unit B --> Tree of Life then it works...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.