Video clips section.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
why do we even have it?
i hate having to have to go though it just to find something funny or political, and down right doesnt seem neccesarry.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
You mean the thread in the humor zone? Who cares. (As the infamous Seth might say.) It is one thread, ignore it and find your own videos if you have a problem with it.

If you mean something entirely different, sorry. I tried searching for this 'section' you are talking about but couldn't pinpoint it.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Humor Zone is the place for videos. They should be funny though.

Other ones, I guess you can post in general discussion. Video Clips in general seems rather pointless, don't ya think? :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not to closed to ideas about organizing the different videos on the site. I have been trying a couple of different ways. In the Humor Zone I have a sticky thread for all the funny videos I post and in General Discussion I have a forum for the videos. In Humor I keep everyone elses posted funny vids in there own threads which I guess is what is being advocated here.

My problem with Sticky Threads is if you do a search it just brings back the main sticky and not where in the 50 pages the funny stuff is.

My problems with forums is the tend to bury stuff where people wont see it and alot of the videos posted in General Discussion but now live in the videos forum I think are very good and could be easily missed by people who do not browse that forums.

The problem I have with no organization is a bunch of threads and unless someone knows how to use search and what to search for it is real hard searching back 10 pages to find something.

I have not come up with a total solution to this as you can see I have been trying stuff.

Rad

Reaction score
I don't tend to browse General Discussion, so I miss any videos put there.

I do browse the Humor thread, and have seen many of your funny video compilations TH.

But I have really seen any videos just for the sake of seeing them here. The only exception I can think of was the Free Running videos.

I don't really see a point to posting a video for discussion, thats what Youtube's for. Then again you could say the same thing for Humor... But I know I'd rather not search for funny videos rather than watch some that someone else found funny.

I found this funny
[youtube]ngKBdg66nRw[/youtube]

EDIT: Hey TH, we can embed videos, why not be able to embed music? We have a music section.

You could use this for your own MP3 or use something like Imeem. I don't know if you're able to do this with vBulletin but you can in phpBB3.

Youtube music is horrible quality.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.