Visibility Cheat

Visedek

Reaction score
Visibility - Share Vision

Hi, I'm halfway through editing a map and i came across a problem...
I want to be able to see the whole map, but if i share vision to someone else they cant.

I know how to make it visible to me, but not invisible to them if Shared Vision is active.
Anyone got any idea's?
Thanks

Visedek

Reaction score
Yes, I can see the whole map using this trigger...
Code:
Visibility - Create an Initially Enabled Visibility Modifier for Player 1 (Red) emmitting visibility accross (Playable Map Area)
Now that works fine... But It shows all my ally's who have shared vision it to, How can I stop this?

istar

Reaction score
I know how to make it visible to me, but not invisible to them if Shared Vision is active.
so you want your allies to have all vision too or not?
make clear please
so what you want your ally to see? they see exactly what you see, how do you determine which parts of what you see they are not allowed to see?

Visedek

Reaction score
I want me to be able to view the entire map, but for my allys to be able to view me and all the other allys, but not the whole map/ enemys....

Visedek

Reaction score
Showing the Map

Hello There,
I would like to know how to make the map visible to player 1 (Red) and to no other colours...
How would I Go about this?
+rep to anyone who shows me.

SomaZ

Reaction score
Use Visibility Modifiers (through triggers).

EDIT: WTF WHY IS MY POST LAST? IT WAS SECOND!

Edit 2: Topic merge? Pfff...

Visedek

Reaction score
Two Questions, One of them I think i've figured out, but the second one might effect the first one... (can you write in detail please (I'm new)

1) If Player 1 (red) types -see all then I want the whole map to be shown to him. How would I go about this?

2) If player 1 (red) is allies and shares vision with player 2 (blue) then how would I stop player 2 from viewing the entire map, but still let him see me?

Thank you for helping! :)

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
So you want to cheat do you?

Cheater

Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally

Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -see all as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)

Visedek

Reaction score

Cheater

Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally

Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -see all as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)

Thats what ive done but they still seem to be able to see it.

tennycat13

Reaction score

Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions

Wouldn't Player 2 who has shared vision with Player 1 to see what Player 1 can see? Meaning, Player 2 would also be able to see the whole map which Visedek didn't want.

One way I could think of is by having a third player allied to Player 1 but not to Player 2. Then enable third player to be able to see the whole map.

Visedek

Reaction score
Ok... thats what I need, but i dont know how to do it... I can add another force but then what?

tennycat13

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -see as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral Passive as an Neutral with shared vision
      • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Neutral Passive emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)

This might or might not work :p

edit------------------

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -see as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 12 (Brown) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)

Try this one. You will have to create another force/Player 12 for this trigger to work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.