Wanna help with terrain?

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Any one interested in helping me out, I need some terrain work done. I'm making a game were you are an alien. You get to chose which type. You and the other players are in certin areas, as in forests, cliffs, and islands. You will have my entire map to work with, except a little space for me to do 1 player mode.

I want a sample of your terrain work, that will help me choose which one person I want to do this.

I will give you my map and I want you to make a small, medium, and large level, for each area type, forest, cliffs, and islands.
3 forests, 3 cliffs, and 3 islands
I will post here who I want to do it and I will PM you with more info.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you take this the wrong way but I just had to post this.

You're making it sound like it's a privilege for us to make terrain for you, and that the person who you pick is lucky that you picked them.

Honestly, you could at least say "Thanks in advance".

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Im so sorry about that!

Sorry if i made it sound that way, I am very thankful for anyone who wants to help. I just bolded the word one, which now that i read back on it its sounds like you were right, to tell how many people would do this, and I only said one beceause it is so hard to transfer terrain. I am definelty not saying that you are lucky to do this. Its just there for people who like to do terrain and feal like doing it. :D

R

Ryan456

What Do you mean by cliff and island? Yea i am really good a terrain! But suck at triggers! Yea I suck at trigger!

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Cool, thats not a problem, I can do the triggers. I might just let you do it since no one else posted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.