want to create a new map with some people

T

Tha man

hey guys

I'm bored and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me and create a new map, not a copy of something else.

I'm open for ideas and would really enjoy working with some other people that are willing to help make a map.

Y

YosLin

Well 1st of all you need to make an account on the helper so that would help a little and you need to give us a base idea to add onto, like is it a td, rpg, aos, ect :D. Or maybe.... something completly new(thats probably rally hard to think of though for how long wc3 has been out :eek: )

P

PVT_Morgan

YosLin said:
Well 1st of all you need to make an account on the helper so that would help a little and you need to give us a base idea to add onto, like is it a td, rpg, aos, ect :D. Or maybe.... something completly new(thats probably rally hard to think of though for how long wc3 has been out :eek: )

it's not as hard as you'd think...either that or i got lucky, or just haven't come accross a map like the one i'm working on :)

lllidan

Reaction score
Let me guess it has somethign to do with war right Private Morgan (that is what pvt stands for right?)

T

Tha man

ok ill register an account tomorrow.
I don't think its that hard to find a new idea for a map, I come up with them all the time, just making them by myself gets boring and is really alot of work for one person.
Anyways if you would want to join me and start on an idea of any map and we can work from there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.