WAP Thehelper

Reaction score
You know, I've been real busy lately, and not really active on thehelper, actually.

Why?

Well, everyday trips and stuff that mess up everything, not mentioning free time on computer.

But the I've though..
I've got a mobile phone with awesome Hi-Speed EDGE connection, and been visiting Thehelper's forums few times.

Yet, you cannot login and view certain pages.. poor me. Also, those outrageous prices (9$/Mb) make it really.. bad to view thehelper where a single thread with all avatar's takes nearly 300 KB (3$ !)

So, I though, Maybe it could be..

a WAP version of Thehelper?
I mean, to be able to surf thehelper with minimum data ammount via your phone fast and easy! Furthermore, Thehelper itself could expand more into a *gasp* MOBILE community also. Yes, there are howardforums, but there are many other tech support forums too, ain't it?

Also, this simple equation shows some things :) :

More people = more fame = more attraction = higher quality of website, more help, more attention from investitors :)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Hehe, I thought VB already had a WAP version... xD

Simple Machines does. :)

Rad

Reaction score
9$ a MB is intense... ouch

And I thought the 45$ a month for cable internet was bad, but now when im downloading something 2GB ill think of your cellphone... Dam... saved like $18000 LOL

Reaction score
"http://www.thehelper.net/forums/archive/index.php/"

But that doesn't let me post anything, now does it? :)

"9$ a MB is intense... ouch"

Correct. Going to buy a nother sim card for browsing. SMS/phonecalls/interent for 7$ week. Almost unlimited ( something like 600 SMS, 30 Hours and 90 MB )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.