War Stomp + Thunder Clap

Nappe

Reaction score
So, my intention was to create a war cry ability, which deals no damage and stuns + dazes the enemies in the AoE. But then, I encountered problems. How to order the dummy to cast the dummy thunder clap ability, which option should I pick from the list?

Code:
Warcry
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to War Cry 
    Actions
        Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Point facing (Point(270.00, 0.00))
        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add War Cry Dummy  to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Set level of War Cry Dummy  for (Last created unit) to (Level of War Cry  for (Triggering unit))
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Use this action: Unit - Issue order with no target. It will look like this Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
... Thats because it isn't targeted... Set your units into variables plz...

Fixes: Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability change it go Unit - Starts the effects of an ability
Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for Owner of Triggering unit not Owner of attacking unit
Set your units into variables plz...

Nappe

Reaction score
Alright, thanks. Those other errors were there mainly because I did that trigger in haste as an example. But, thanks again.

Nexor

Reaction score
Those errors are becuase in the leak removal you are using Temp_Point but you set Point only...

change custom script to this: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.