Warcraft 3 won't start...

Name_n

Reaction score
OK, so I've recently been "updated" after trying to get into Battle.net today, there is a new patch from what I know

So after I update with this new patch.. I can't start Warcraft 3.

CD-ROM drive error.

Frozen Throne was unable to find War3.exe.
Please make sure your gmae is correctly installed, and that your Frozen Throne disc is in your CD-ROM drive, and try again.

that's the message it gives me whenever I try to launch Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. Is it just my computer? I re-installed Warcraft 3 just for the sake to fix this and it still gives me the same message and will not let me launch the program.... what's wrong? ._.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
It seems like many people have been having this trouble. This is a thread at blizzard tech support, you can check it out and see if it helps.

Name_n

Reaction score
Hm.. seems like the forums are currently down.. but really appreciated the attempt for help =)

EDIT : Late reply... thank you emootootoo, but after downloading it (clicked "Run") and attempting to launch Warcraft 3, it still gives me the same message.. is there something extra you must do with this program ?_?

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
i reinstalled from scratch and it still dint work after update
Blizz released a bad patch LOL

emootootoo

Top Banana
Reaction score
Well you could try restarting your computer.

(People also said that worked)

And by running the program i meant installing.

Name_n

Reaction score
Ah... failure. I installed it and it still won't work ._. What is this thing's problem.....

But still, thank you for helping

Name_n

Reaction score
I finally got the problem fixed... thank you =) Apparently I had to install it 3 times o_O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.