Warcraft Breaking

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
So my life is about to end beceause my WCIII disc is begining to crack. It has reached the part that has info on it and I am unable to install WCIII on a computer that dosent have it on, but it is not far enough to stop the disc check from seeing that the disc is in. So for the time being I can play, but not for long. I have a bad feeling taht the crack will get worse and I wont be able to play. Any "LEGALl" ideas on how I could play after my disc breaks.

I have also already contacted Blizzard and am awaiting a reply.

Thoughts
"Is it legal and will it work if I rip the info of the CD and make a new CD with the information"
"How would a no CD crack work, its legal if you purchased the game right?"

PS: Moderators - those are my thoughts I am not sure if they are legal or not that is why I am asking, I don't want to do anything illegal

Thanks to all that can help.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as you have your CD Key of the original you could still play on Battle.net. We do not support NO CD Hacks but as long as the game is yours and you have your own CD Key I dont see a problem with you running off a burned copy. Just burn the disc before it become unreadable and if it is too late burn some elses it will work still as a play disc because the CD Key is what is unique.

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Thank you. :D I was hoping that would work!

--FYI--
If any of your are having the same problem or a similar problem, Blizzard will give you a replacement CD if you send them your old one along with its case with the CD-Key on it. This goes for any Blizzard game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.