Warcraft: Legends

azaraxzealot

Reaction score
I was thinking of a line of console-specific games centered around warcraft called "Warcraft: Legends" which are 3rd person action/adventure hack-n-slash games that center around one of the characters in the Warcraft Universe. The one that really was on my mind was a game where you play as Arthas from before the start of Warcraft 3 to the time he takes the Frozen Throne, and it has a bit of an "open-world" approach in that you can travel back to places you've already visited to complete some side missions or something like that. I dunno, but i think that having a series of games based around the figureheads of each race (like Thrall, Jaina, and Illidan). I think that having a game like this would give both fans of the Warcraft universe and people who have never heard of Warcraft a good opportunity to get a hands-on look into the history of Warcraft (without having to read millions of pages of fan-fiction and other stuff), and it would be a good opportunity to show and experience warcraft without having to pay out the ass for WoW (not that i have anything against WoW, i just don't think that the benefits outweigh the costs, besides, i'm such a casual player of games it would be a huge waste of money for me). So what do you guys think (post some helpful things please :))

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Good idea.
Only problem is, that you would have to read millions of pages of fanfiction etc. to make it lol.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I don't think he's talking about making a map called Legends. But rather Blizzard making a console based warcraft...and its idea

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
If they made a game like that, I'd probably buy it. But I doubt they ever will.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.