Warcraft TFT crashing.

ShadowSnipe4

Reaction score
Okay, my map works fine until I use a custom Item i made.
The item is based off of "Kelen's Dagger of Escape". I canged a few things, like name etc in the actual Item field but not much. I made a new ability called "Rifle" based off of carrion swarm which i gave to the item. With the custom ability I changed the icon to a custom one, set missile art to quilbeast, set missile speed to 2000, set distance to 700, dmg to 5, final area to 5, and max damage to 5, I also put the sound effect sound looping to "Rifleman attack 1", put area of effect to 50, put cooldown to 1.00, made it an item ability, made levels 1, mana cost 1, and made targets: Air, Enemy, Ground, Not Self, Terrain.

But, whenever i use the item in warcraft, it crashes it withought a warning or a popup of any sort. Whats wrong with this?

Rad

Reaction score
Is the rifle and blink ability on the same item? Also your rifleman ability requires 1 mana, you know it can be 0 right? Im not sure what the mana system is in your map but 1 seems like it wouldnt make a difference... Also the targets allowed 'Terrain' might be causing it, I dont see why you would use this I've never seen it used before...

ShadowSnipe4

Reaction score
Rad said:
Is the rifle and blink ability on the same item? Also your rifleman ability requires 1 mana, you know it can be 0 right? Im not sure what the mana system is in your map but 1 seems like it wouldnt make a difference... Also the targets allowed 'Terrain' might be causing it, I dont see why you would use this I've never seen it used before...
Its only 1 ability which is the Rifle ability, I removed the blink ability. I have it at 1 mana because I'm using mana as an ammo system. As for the terrain, ill see if it works withought it.

Edit: It wasnt the "Terrain" as one of the target.

Rad

Reaction score
Dont really see whats wrong, but I still say you should remove not-self and terrain, both do nothing in this case (At least I think so)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.