Weird object editor errors...

dondonda

Reaction score
Ok I have these two perfectly regular Object editor spells with dont include any triggers and I get some strange errors involving them. My first spell is based off cluster rockets and it is a 5 level spell, but when I level it to lvl 2 and onwards it completely fails and the icon changes to some fat guy's face and the message "tooltip error", and the spell does not work at all. I find this strange because i used another spell based off of cluster rockets and it worked completely fine for another hero...

The next problem is really strange, I have a spell based off of incinerate that deals aoe damage when a unit dies, it is also levelable to 5, but when the spell reaches 5 the hero will deal 0 damage with each attack?!? Does anyone know what is causing these errors because it has been really bothering me :(.

Shura

Reaction score
You should make sure that the fields are all filled out correctly. It would probably be easier to help if you uploaded your map, or at least posted a screenshot of what fields you have modified.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.