Werewolf Learning Skills

Gravit

Reaction score
Alrighty, here's my problem. I have a hero unit that automatically transforms into a werewolf at night using Bear Form and various triggers.

What I want to do is have a set of hero skills for his human form and a different set for his werewolf counterpart. From what I've seen, when using Bear Form, both the normal unit and the alternate form unit share the same skills. Is there any way around this without making a new unit alltogether?

I still want him to learn the skills the same way, using the hero skill button.

Gravit

Reaction score
Oh perfect. I didn't know that trigger would disable the hero from learning the skill as well. I'll just give him double the hero skills, with a human set and a werewolf set. Thanks a bunch! +rep!

J

Jozrael

You could also set him to have different levels/experience/skill points for each different form if you were so inclined.

C

CDR

i dont know if this will help but here. if you think it will help ill clean the trigger up for you and shove it in a map so you can copy past it.

Code:
dog form Copy
    Events
        Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 20.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Paladin) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Hero - Disable experience gain for (Picked unit)
                Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) Off
                Unit - Hide (Picked unit)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\FeralSpirit\feralspirittarget.mdl
                Unit - Create 1 Dog for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees
                Selection - Select (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Picked unit)) of type Dog)) for (Owner of (Picked unit))
                Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Wait 10.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Paladin) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Hero - Enable experience gain for (Picked unit)
                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Position of (Random unit from (Units of type Dog))), facing (Facing of (Random unit from (Units of type Dog))) degrees
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\FeralSpirit\feralspirittarget.mdl
                Unit - Remove (Random unit from (Units of type Dog)) from the game
                Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) On
                Unit - Unhide (Picked unit)
                Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                Selection - Select (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Picked unit)) of type Paladin)) for (Owner of (Picked unit))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.