What Should My Cart Look Like?

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
About
Working on a roller coaster game for windows phone.
I am currently about to work on the cart model.

Question
What should the cart look like. Should it look like a picture i attached? or what do you suggest?
# 10 is a cart my friend made 2 years ago, but it has some problems with it. so if you like that one ill just rebuild it.

So Respond with 1 thought 10 or other. and explain why. to give you a reference of what the layout looks like, http://www.thehelper.net/threads/layout-for-roller-coaster-game.156233/#post-1336650.

1.jpgView attachment 178403.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.png

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Accname, there will be at some point achievement points, that allow the player to buy with there points, (not real cash) special tracks like the ability to do a roll, and a few other special tracks.

That's a pretty good idea that they can change there coaster to something funny like a Zombie or a hamburger. That could be something they can by with there points.

For the time being Ill be focusing on the the default one.

So far I am leaning on 1,8 or 6.

Thanks for the feed back, any feed back is helpful.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, i dont see too much of a difference between all of these cars.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
What if you get one default cart, and you can buy stuff to make it look more kickass? Or you could upgrade the entire thing to hold more passengers at a time, move faster and so on.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I like example 5... you need your cars to have the shoulder harness if your tracks have loop-de-loops, at least if you're going for some degree of realism. A lap-bar just won't cut it.

My 2 cents.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.