Whats a good hero siege map

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
im thinking about making a new hero siege map but i cant think:banghead: of how im going to make it all up with like the waves u gota fight /special events and stuff like that

plz give sugestions :thup:

Venge22

Reaction score
Im not quite sure.. Maybe the heroes can be like water elementals and u can use rock golems and such for rock elementals. And maybe the waves of units could be like a fire elemental type unit which u could make or find on the net

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
LoL My first Idea for a map was called Elemental Hero Seige, I ended up giveing up on that idea and instead decided to make a hero line wars, but sence your asking X hero seige is good for the basic set up then it would need to be personalized. Sence I came up with the name elemental Hero Seige I was thinking of haveing the creeps from 1 corner be lightning based, then the next corner be frost, then fire, then poison. Then make hero's that are nased in the same way, some hero's are fire based and so on, you can also trigger or even if your creative with the armor and attacks in the constants, you can make it to where fire does extra damage to water and vice versa. Same for the lightning and posion (I was just useing poison as a form of rock lol.)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
what about a single lane hero seige with stronger creeps so its an actuall team game unlike x hero seige, and people will need to work together as like some1 will need to pick a tank, some1 will need to get DPS, some1 will need AOE, some1 whos a caster, healers, etc. so you stratagize. and make it hard. i hate how hero seige is so ez cuz once ur past level 5 u could go watch a movie and come back and be alive still

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
how bout 10 hero siege, just edit the terrain to make 1 lane hero siege

or try to ask Emijr for his Dota Heroes map, just remove the heroes and skills and triggers, edit the terrain to make it longer and make your map.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i dont have that map.... cant i just make the terrain my self as 1 lane ....
wat would bea good map size ----wide:.....hight:.....

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe you should do a bigger map with civil towns or tactical positions and ther heroes got to defend those positions one after another like first the creeps attack the harbor of a big town, then the east gate and afterwards they come with zeppelins into the market place, next the northern gate ... and the positions the creeps attack next are selected randomly.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
im happy with a simple 1 lane hero siege but i dont no wat creeps to spawn to atk..... the terrain/size

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
You want a mixure of defrent types of creeps. Just like with the hero's, a well balanced attack force, I don't know how many creeps your going to spawn so just use an equation like this.

Ranged 50%
Melee 45%
Caster/Summoner 5%
Short-Range - Normal ranged units, fast attacks and high def. 25%
Mid-Ranged - Higher range but slower attacks, medium def. 20%
Long-Range - seige engines, massive damage, slow attacks, weak def. 5%
Foot-Units - just the average melee unit. 25%
Elite-Units - tanks, high damage, slow attacks, high def. 15%
Seige-Units - Massive damage, slow attack, low armor. 5%
Summoner - A summoning unit, Weak/slow attacker,strong summons. 2%
Caster Offensive - Weak/slow attacker, strong Offensive spells. 1%
Caster Defensive - Weal/Slow attacker, strong def/healing spells. 2%

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of having like set lvls of waves with about 7 waves in each lvl

would footies/gunners be good balance for first lvl ?

edit:wats a good def/def type to use

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.