Whats a good PvP HERO MAP?

RueK

Reaction score
I want to play a PvP hero map where you can fight enemy heroes freely and train at the same time, without defending shit.

Balanced, no heroCraft shit but a map to have fun killing some graphics and also with balanced heroes.

NOT DOTA. or any AoS.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Personally, I think Requiem of the Gods is a pretty good arena - there's no defending involved (from what I recall), some great heroes and spells, and some cool boss monsters to fight. Only significant problem is the huge map size (it's about 3.8MB I think) but there is a Lite version available (not sure of the filesize).

There's also 1v1 and team duels available (you are closed off from all other players during 1v1 duels so you can be interrupted) and there's the option to only do duels (absolutely no PvE available if you choose this mode) which is pretty cool since you get to play as most of the heroes in the game, and both players start at a specific level designated by the host, but it's been some time since I've last played, and a number of these features may have been removed/changed from what I remember

Hulk's Heroes is pretty fun as well (it's made by emjlr3, and has some cool heroes and spells, no defending unless being nice and helping allies counts as defending), but I can't remember where to download it

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Classics like Angel arena eclipse or any other one
Heaven vs. Hell
Anime Wars (I think thats what its called)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
custom hero arena ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.