When I use my error keys i get an error noise

pwnagenub2

Reaction score
Hey guys

I've been making a map, and every time I press on a arrow key, and error noise comes up. Nothing happens, just this really loud noise. I've googled and searched for it but I couldn't find a single thing.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Is this a Warcraft error sound, a World Editor error sound, or a computer error sound?

If the former, see if you have any triggers relating to arrow keys.

If in the editor, please describe more specifically what you're doing at the time.

If the latter, check scroll lock, unplug/replug keyboard, reboot, check drivers, etc...?

pwnagenub2

Reaction score
Is this a Warcraft error sound, a World Editor error sound, or a computer error sound?

If the former, see if you have any triggers relating to arrow keys.

If in the editor, please describe more specifically what you're doing at the time.

If the latter, check scroll lock, unplug/replug keyboard, reboot, check drivers, etc...?

It's definitely a computer error sound.

Nothing pops up. Nothings wrong with the editor, it's running normally, it's just whenever I press an arrow key, it plays the error noise. The arrow keys are working, like I can scroll around the map with arrow keys and stuff, but it will just repeat the error noise.

If I am changing an abilities damage, for example, and it's going level 1 - 1 level 2 -2 , etc, and I use the arrow keys to make it go faster, every time i press down arrow, the error noise will happen.

thanks

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
It's definitely a computer error sound.

Nothing pops up. Nothings wrong with the editor, it's running normally, it's just whenever I press an arrow key, it plays the error noise. The arrow keys are working, like I can scroll around the map with arrow keys and stuff, but it will just repeat the error noise.

If I am changing an abilities damage, for example, and it's going level 1 - 1 level 2 -2 , etc, and I use the arrow keys to make it go faster, every time i press down arrow, the error noise will happen.

thanks

I've had this error too, but just can't recall how I fixed it. Are you using Windows Vista by any chance?

Narga

Reaction score
I've had this error too, but just can't recall how I fixed it. Are you using Windows Vista by any chance?

I also have the error and have had it for maybe 4 months now, and I have Windows Vista, do you have any idea on how to fix this? It would almost be lifesaving :)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I also have the error and have had it for maybe 4 months now, and I have Windows Vista, do you have any idea on how to fix this? It would almost be lifesaving :)

I'm not too sure, can't remember what I did. Well, for starters, try reconnecting your keyboard. If that doesn't work, make sure you're logged in your computer as the Admin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.