where do you usually go for trying new maps?

nomadian

Reaction score
As the question?
My source is usually just on the custom game section and any game that looks popular ish on battle.net

R

red_rabit

hes right i made a map and it was 5 minets before aney one loged in and i noticed why thear wer 4 difrent manafesto geting players and thay wer all most
:banghead: full

Outbreak191

Reaction score
A little tip to getting people to join your new map is to name it something along the lines of "Testers Needed for New Map" then you get a load of wannabe map makers trying to steal your ideas. It may sound bad but its better than no one.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
heres a little tip, DONT JOIN DOTA GAMES THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A MAP BASED OFF OF IT BUT BETTER TRY:

Tides of Blood
Eve of The Apocalypse: Twilight

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Tides of Blood is the most boring thing of ALL time dota is FUN but not COMPLICATED =)

and as for eota, its an awesome aos and should be played whenever you see it hosted :D

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
I wonder why ban-lord2 hates DotA so much? Does he suck at it?

I usually just go with that custom list. Although, wc3sear.ch is somewhat useful at times.

Its hard spreading the word of your map around. Im_on_56k is completly right.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
heres a little tip, DONT JOIN DOTA GAMES THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A MAP BASED OFF OF IT BUT BETTER TRY:

Tides of Blood
Eve of The Apocalypse: Twilight
where can i get that famous eota? i tried wc3sear.ch and some others but couldn't find it :banghead:

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
And the coolest one is Freeze Tag CTF by SilverHawk. :p

Just kidding, I'm not saying that I have the best map. But if you're looking for an innovate CTF, check it out.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
The reason I don't go to Battle Net anymore -- it is ladder or stupid customs (no good customs unless you're with a group of people)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.