Which do you prefer? TDs, RPGs, or Strategy/Risk?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
These aren't the only kind of maps... D:

But out of them, I prefer RPGs. Just because I don't really like the others. But I hate all this "open RPG" bullshit because it's often boring and repetitive and the same as every other ORPG out there but with a few extra features and maybe some general tweaking.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
These aren't the only kind of maps... D:

But out of them, I prefer RPGs. Just because I don't really like the others. But I hate all this "open RPG" bullshit because it's often boring and repetitive and the same as every other ORPG out there but with a few extra features and maybe some general tweaking.

I know there are more types of maps than that lol.

What's an ORPG? I thought it stood for Online role playing game...

EDIT: And what's the difference bwteen Mauls and TDs?

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Mauls/TDs are an exhausted game genre, they should have died out with the maze genre.

At least in strategies there is no single tactic you have to follow unless you are doomed, there is a massive variety.

RPGs can be fun, but they are usually far too repetitive.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score

orpg Open rule playing Game, it means that you can do what ever you want and don't need to bother doing any of the main quest. Best example of this is ES3 Morrowind in my opion one of the best games ever made. I know some people who got it when it first came out and still haven't touched the main story line.

Ps I like all of the above, so where is that option?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i like td's more but imo mini-games r teh best, like uther party. u shuld add that in as an option >>

killbuzz

Reaction score
Best example of this is ES3 Morrowind in my opion one of the best games ever made. I know some people who got it when it first came out and still haven't touched the main story line.

Yea, Great game, have you played Oblivion? Also very fun (Next instalment for those who don't know) :thup::D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.