Which game would you rather play?

C

cheeto

In the past I have made many games but hardly have even gotten half way through with most. In this post I will show you some of my games and would like you to tell me which one you would rather play so I may inspire me to work on one of them again. Any feedback would be great also.

Pirates!

Overview: In this game there are two teams of five, each team has a base. Every player will have both a main ship and a main hero to use, you will also be able to purchase crewmen to help you raid cities. You will be able to go to different islands to gain special items and even monsters to aid your help. To win you must kill the other teams king which will be at their port.

Castle Defense

Overview: In Castle Defense there will be two teams of five, each team will have a base and also 3 control points. In order to advance to the other teams base you will have to take over the control points which unlock the way to the next area.

WoW AB

Overview: This game is just like AB in WoW, everything will be the same pretty much.

Other games ideas:

Life as a spy

In this game you will be in control of your spy, there will ether be 3 teams of 3 or 3 teams of 4. Each team will have a base, the base will be limited to only let in a member of that team. Unless, the other team blows up a wall, disguises himself as the other team, the computer gets hacked. Once in, the other members base, you will be allowed to hack their computers and plant viruses. The main way of leveling up would be to deliver secret documents given to you at your base or around the map, which you must deliver to a certain point. With money you will be able to by weapons, as in guns, daggers, armor, bombs, etc.

Miners

In Miners you will be able to control a digger of your choice. Each team will have a small base for upgrading and weapons. The whole map will be covered up with dirt that you will have to tunnel your way through. To gain gold you must find minerals or other artifacts in the ground around you. To win the game you must take over the other teams base.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
"Life as a Spy" and "Miners" sound the best to me.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I choose Life of a Spy or Pirates!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.