Why doesn't this work?

J3LADE

Reaction score
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 350.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Picked unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True))) and do (Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((75.00 x (Real((Level of Reckoning for (Casting unit))))) + (Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal)

This is for a Thunder Clap type spell to deal damage in a 350 radius around the caster but for some reason it's not dealing any damage to them so i think my conditions are wrong.

Also why can't i access the tooltip for this spell like all the other spells? I think it's just for Thunder Clap.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Add it in code tags... the button that looksl ike ...# :p or write [COD E] TRIGGERHERE [/COD E]

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
When creating conditions in a unit group action, you use matching unit, not picked unit, thus:

Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 350.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching (((([B]Matching Unit[/B]) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Owner of ([B]Matching Unit[/B])) is an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True))) and do (Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((75.00 x (Real((Level of Reckoning for (Casting unit))))) + (Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal)

Anachron

Reaction score
( Edit: I know, some already said, but here is the explaination )

MATCHING ( MATCHING UNIT ) not picked unit ;)

Edit: Picked unit referes to the unit, not the matched unit. Picked unit is end unit, matching unit ALL units. Only if all conditions are true for this unit, the unit will count as picked unit. So there is no picked unit which boolreams can become true. So no unit wont effect this ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.