Why won't this trigger work? (Should be simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsakener

Reaction score
Idk i don't have WE right now but try switching the set level of ability to 1 and the add ability to unit... idk i still want rep though :D

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
By the way, how did you solve it, I wanna know if my solution was right

Offtopic: To be honest, I haven't readed the rules clearly, but dunno if it's like hive, cause asking for rep is against the "rule". I've seen you asked for rep twice now, stop it. If it's not against the rule, then continue..

Where can I find the rule, I can just find World Editor Forum Rule etc, but not the "general" rules.

Forsakener

Reaction score
By the way, how did you solve it, I wanna know if my solution was right

Offtopic: To be honest, I haven't readed the rules clearly, but dunno if it's like hive, cause asking for rep is against the "rule". I've seen you asked for rep twice now, stop it. If it's not against the rule, then continue..

Where can I find the rule, I can just find World Editor Forum Rule etc, but not the "general" rules.

Its not in the rules but if it bothers you i will stop sorry... I am at -3 and i really want it back to 0 lol

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Rep is earned. If you are helping people and they think you are helpful, they will rep you even if you don't ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.