Why would this error happen? I lost *all* my maps.

lopp231

Reaction score
Yestrday I finished making the terrian to an X-hero siege map. Today I went to e-mail it, and I coulded find it anywhere. Than, I looked and all my maps where gone, except online games(like DotA, footmen freenzy, etc.) I even lost my ladder maps, and I can't play the B.net ladder games. Why didd this happen, and is there anyway I can get them back? Thanks a lot.

C

Chindril

Look in the folder where you saved it......

Otherwise, someone just made you a bad joke and went on your computer when you was not there and deleted everything.

- Chindril

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
go to your system tools folder and click on system restore, if it wasn't disabled then just roll your computer back to when the files were there

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Unplug the computer?

Also your question is not any more important then others here, do not use a different font. It makes it harder to read anyway.

This might belong in Tech Support?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Uh...what are you talking about with unplug Apples? The only way you can get those files back, if they're not in the recycling bin, is to try a system rollback like what SomeGuy333 suggested. I do that every now and then due to its incredible usefulness.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.