Would you like Robot Wars to return?

Should Robot Wars return?

• Yes I would defenitely love to see the maps return!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes if you improve it.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Maybe, I don't really like the game but others might.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No the game is not good, it shouldn't be revived!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I created Robot Wars long ago and spent hours and hours working on it. I got a good result and most people who tried it loved it. Though after some time the interest died out so I stopped making new versions to it.

Since some time has past now and it was some time ago I worked with it my interest in the project has been lifted once again. My question now is if there is any people out there who would wish for me to make new updates for it and make the time worth while to work with it.

I would also like to ask if there is any interest in a Robot Wars clan on the Battlenet.
Link to the map thread: Click me!

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
>Perhaps a little description or some highlights. Never even heard of it.
Use the link and you will receive a good explenation at the main thread. :)

>I thought it was a map on epicwar or something.
It is indeed, since I submited it there too.

>I tink it should come back I realy loved the spells in that map....
Thanks for your support. :)

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
it is fun.
you should make like a collision system so you can actually bump someone into the pit lol

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I never played Robot Wars but I honestly think in the end it's up to you to decide.
Do you think this project is going to go anywhere?
Did you have fun making it?

Kinda things like those that you need to ask yourself :) .

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
>you should make like a collision system so you can actually bump someone into the pit lol
Good idea, shouldn't be too hard. :)

>Kinda things like those that you need to ask yourself
Yes I think it's a very fun map and I love working with it. Though it feels completely useles to work with something you know noone will even try. That's why I'm checking how many would like the game to come back first.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Lol :p .
Search up "Wolfie's Epic Duelz".
I worked on that piece of crap even though I knew no one would play it;
Just because I liked working on it :rolleyes: .

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
What really matters is that you love making the map.

Robot Wars is quite cool and fun to play, I like the idea of robots fighting and the custom models, great! I'm waiting for that spell reflector (it's in the thread)!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Errr.... does this map have an AI? I clicked the link and CTRL + F, typed in AI, but no results!

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
>I'm waiting for that spell reflector (it's in the thread)!
Well there seems to be quite some interest in the map out here so I'm going to revive the map, and also implement a spell reflector. ;)

>Errr.... does this map have an AI? I clicked the link and CTRL + F, typed in AI, but no results!
No, several people have told me they could make me one but stopped working even without notifying me on this after a couple of weeks. I'm not that good AI creator myself but I will see if I can follow a tutorial to create one, even if it would be very basic.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well, it seems interesting, maybe i cud host it on bnet, since you said you needed someone to host it :)
But ehmm, are we allowed to write on the thread you sent, its about 4 months since last post:/?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
>Well, it seems interesting, maybe i cud host it on bnet, since you said you needed someone to host it :)
Oh god yes! :)

>But ehmm, are we allowed to write on the thread you sent, its about 4 months since last post:/?[/QUOTE]
Yes of course, since I decided to revive the project again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.