Crime Creepy new details emerge in nightmare sleepover where dad allegedly served drug-laced mango smoothies to 12-year-old girls - UPDATED!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the 12-year-old girls allegedly fed drug-laced mango smoothies by a friend’s father during a sleepover claims the creepy Oregon dad was “doing tests” to see if they were conscious while they pretended to sleep.

The child desperately texted a family friend begging for a ride from the Lake Owego home, saying her friend’s 57-year-old dad was making her feel unsafe after he had coerced her and two other girls into drinking the smoothies he had laced with benzodiazepine — a depressant that slows the nervous system, according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by The Post.

“So I’m ‘sleeping,’ and her dad comes down and [I’m] hugging [one of the other girls] because she was scared, and he kept moving us away from each other but kept doing tests to make sure we weren’t awake,” the unidentified girl wrote in a text.

“Also, [the other girl] won’t wake up and she did for like 2 seconds, but she kept her eyes closed and didn’t talk,” the girl added before the family friend agreed to pick her up.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
US man who drugged daughter and friends at sleepover sentenced to prison

Father receives two years for lacing fruit smoothies with sleeping medication so children would fall asleep sooner

An Oregon man who drugged his daughter and her friends with fruit smoothies laced with a sleeping medication after they didn’t go to bed during a sleepover was sentenced to two years in prison.

Michael Meyden, a 57-year-old from the Portland suburb of Lake Oswego, apologized during his sentencing on Monday after pleading guilty to three felony counts of causing another person to ingest a controlled substance, the Oregonian reported.

“My whole life is destroyed,” he told the court. “Everything that was important to me up until that point is gone.”

He said he planned a fun sleepover last summer for his daughter and three of her friends, all then age 12, but they didn’t go to bed by 11pm as he wanted. Meyden said he wanted them well rested for the next day, but he also wanted them to go to bed so he could sleep.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.