Goth's High Logo Vote

Which Option would you like to see as the new GH Logo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
We got 13 submissions. The staff rated each one and we wittled it down to 10. You guys get to vote on the final 10 submissions for our new forum logo :)

Enjoy. Have fun.

This poll will close in 1 week.

Option 1:
Jindo.png

Option 2:
Mase.gif

Option 3:
Smith.jpg

Option 4:
Smith2b.jpg

Option 5:
Smith3.jpg

Option 6:
WE.jpg

Option 7:
WE2.jpg

Option 8:
Jindo2.jpg

Option 9:
Smith4.jpg

Option 10:
Smith5.jpg

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Voted.

Also, I made a mistake in my. I'll pm you a new version. (The mistake was the URL) :eek:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Voted.

Also, I made a mistake in my. I'll pm you a new version. (The mistake was the URL) :eek:

:D Trust me, I already noticed it, but I figured if you won, you wouldn't mind making a quick edit to add that "s" :p

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
voted for option 3 but accidently voted 2... change it back? btw the skull in option look wayyy mad :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
voted for option 3 but accidently voted 2... change it back? btw the skull in option look wayyy mad :D

Fixed :)

But for future reference, guys, try to hit the right option :D Nice to see we're getting some votes. Maybe you guys will stop by to see our new logo, too? ;) Once it's up, anyway.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I went for number Ten, cause it's the only one with anyone's head on fire. My personal favorite aspect of the GH strip.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No.. "keep old one" option? :confused:

GothsHighLogoAdjustedHeight.png

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, we want the old one gone :p It's bland and boring :D

ReVolver

Reaction score
but I like that one ;)

This its plain..easy to read... and the skulls look nice.

Tonks

Reaction score
#9.
It's the most detailed and elaborate, while not being too complex and without any cramping.
It is also the only one with fitting text.

Personally, I think you should feature a collage with all the characters, with the names underneath or above the pictures, and a line of text at the bottom giving the names of the creators.

DM Cross

Reaction score
But it's TOO plain. That's the point :p Even worse, the grey of the banner even blends almost perfectly in with the grey of the forum.

It's not open to argument :) You cannot vote for the old banner.

ReVolver

Reaction score
But it's TOO plain. That's the point :p Even worse, the grey of the banner even blends almost perfectly in with the grey of the forum.

It's not open to argument :) You cannot vote for the old banner.

Ok ... sir! :rolleyes:

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's not to be a tyrant. When we started discussing this, the idea was "We need a new logo that actually draws some attention instead of fades into the background" ... Hence why it's not really under any consideration to use the one we're currently using. It blends TOO well :p I literally feel we NEED a new one.

Plus. New stuff is fun to look at :D Besides, think of all the graphic artists that got to stay in shape with their skills, thanks to me :cool: :shades: I didn't even get a thank you, either. PFT! :rolleyes:

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i've noticed that GH is in black background (is that right)
so if you guys made the banner white it will stand out more in GH to make more interesting

DM Cross

Reaction score
You can only see very little of the blackness in the very back of the forum skin. Most of it is all grey, a very similiar shade of grey as our current logo.

Some of the submissions actually do have white in them, so that will show up nicely on the forum :)

Anyway, it's kinda pointless to discuss what COULD have been done for submissions, since that part of this search is now over :D We just need a choice out of these 10.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Bump. 2 more days til poll closes, so get your vote down while ya can :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.