Hilarious WoW Online Comic!

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Me and my friend recently came across a very funny comic about World of Warcraft. It is a high quality, fully colored comic that is updated with a new page every Monday and Thursday. Anyone who has played or currently is playing World of Warcraft should read this. It is hilarious.

The comic is about a Blood Elf Hunter who is a total pansy, a sadistic Undead Warlock (also the best and funniest character), a Tauren Warrior, and a forest Troll preistess. They basicly travel around and poke at the fun of the game while following a steady story as opposed to comics that are random and mildly funny.

I suggest checking it out! It is worth the time :D

Link: dead link removed

By the way... Richard owns... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
I've never heard of Flintlocke. Can you put in a link to it?

Another really funny comic I came across is Ctr-Alt-Del. I accualy found this one in the forums so run a search or something for it. Im too lazy to go get a link right now :p. Ctr-alt-del is about 3 gamers and its just really funny... It's updated almost everyday and it's highquality. Anyone who is a big gamer should check this one out too.

Thanks for the rep Squll2, nice to see another Richard supporter :)
...even though anyone who reads this loves Richard :p

My favorite part that Richard does is when he is fighting the elves and says "For Pony!". He has a fricken war cry for ponies... maybe I was just tired but that was funny as hell. And when he blew the gnomes head off and said they can pass with a had puppet :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
ROFL Richard kicks ass!!!!

The meaning of life is bucket

lol nice comic, thanks for sharing!

FOR THE PONY!

ROFL "Dick on a stick"

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Pretty hysterical, thanks for the link; I'll make sure to keep checking up on this one. +rep

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I love CTL+ALT+DEL, and now I love this! :) :D

Seriously, some parts are just so funny, like the reference to 300. :D

Reference to 300 said:
"This is madness"
"Madness?"
"This, is, SOOMBA!"
*Soomba jump and attacks the trolls*

Lol. Soomba is the big cat in the comic. It's very good. I am a little more than halfway now, but I will finish in a while.

Great link, and happy reading! :)

Edit: Lol, the page after the 300 reference if a reference to LOTR. :p Mr. crodo :rolleyes:

esb

Reaction score
YEAH! Episode 60 is OUT!!! (Been waiting for it)

"I
to
Kill
Things
How is that not clear by now?" - Richard

esb

Reaction score
BTW, richard's hand gestures reminds me of jack sparrow...

B

BMeph

Ninja_sheep: Yes, the guys behind this comic like poking fun at all sorts of fantasy topics. The main targets are the Wheel of Time, and the Sword of Truth series, Everquest, and World of Warcraft, but they're not hesitant to poke fun at whatever seems a fun and easy target.

My favorite - well, one of my favorite - ones is the bottom half from this panel: http://lfgcomic.com/page/44

The funniest one-word one-liner I've seen in a while... :D

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
I love Richard. I don't care if that sounds gay or necrophelic at all, but he is AWSOME!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I remember reading the first few pages that were published. That was after my WoW craze. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.