General Mike Tyson's 4 year old daugter died in the hospital.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Tyson family asks for privacy after girl's death

PHOENIX – The death of Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter in a terrible accident while playing at her home adds an awful chapter to the boxer's troubled life.

Exodus Tyson died at a hospital Tuesday after being on life support since she was injured Monday at her Phoenix home, police said. She either slipped or put her head in the loop of a cord hanging under a treadmill's console and was suffocated.

IMO, it's just terrible when kids don't have the chance to live their potential life.

Last edited by a moderator:

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
was going to post this, got lazy.
I wouldn't say this is terrible, I would say its a bad way to go.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This is really bad/sad news for me and my father, we are both boxing fans and really liked Mike Tyson. I just hope that he and his family can recover from the tragic lost.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
The First thing that came to mind when seeing the name Mike Tyson was Family Guy... :p

but ya if you ask me, somebody who dies at a young age will never be able to fulfill what they were born to do :(

Glimpse

Reaction score
As his career continued, so did his bizarre behavior. He bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear during a boxing match and once threatened to eat the children of heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

Karma bomb!

Sad for the kid, don't care about Tyson, he was living away from them in vegas ffs.. this is probably the first he heard of this kid.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Wow... usually when you get death news everyone is like lol pwnt.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Karma bomb!

Sad for the kid, don't care about Tyson, he was living away from them in vegas ffs.. this is probably the first he heard of this kid.

Ah yes, he totally deserved to lose a loved one after saying that, didn't he?

Wow, what karma can do to a man :rolleyes:

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
i'd have to agree with most of the posts; it is extremely sad that a 4 year old girl dies BUT Mike Tyson was abit of an ass hole and, let us not forget, he did bite that guys ear off.. lesson learnt: don't mess with karma.

all sarcasm aside, my heart was crushed when i heard about this.. i just watched Mike Tyson in The Hangover and it was funny.. now i dont think i'll ever be able to watch that movie again without feeling for his familly.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
You guys are blaming KARMA for the death of a child? Thats honestly, pretty fucked up. Clearly, there was a mistake, that's not karma at all. You're talking about the life of another person, not Mike Tyson himself, regardless if it was his daughter or not.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You guys are blaming KARMA for the death of a child? Thats honestly, pretty fucked up. Clearly, there was a mistake, that's not karma at all. You're talking about the life of another person, not Mike Tyson himself, regardless if it was his daughter or not.

That's what I find retarded in this whole discussion.

Karma shouldn't kill.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.