2-3 abilities on same unit

gbubic2

Reaction score
I am trying to put 2 abilities (bear form - changing to other animals). And always, does not matter on which on i click it changes form in to same one.
Please help?

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Use other "forms" (as in: abillities):

Robo tinker
Bear form
Crow form (this bugs in mountains though: "cant land here")

frozenwind.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Both abilities are based on bear form, which means they both have the same base order string, essentially a random piece of data that warcraft3 uses internally to keep track of which spell was used. What that means is that warcraft likes to call the same ability both times, as you've noticed :p.

Anyway, you just need to base the other abilities off different things, crow form will work, and the obsidian statue->destroyer morph can be converted to go both ways, probably in the Stats or Data sections.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
It's the Abilities' Base Order ID's

You can do 2 things: Base them off different spells, OR use Channel and trigger it all.

gbubic2

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks guys i made it, i didn't use same ability for 2 custom abilities. I jused bear form and crow form thanks a lot!

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
But be carefull!!!
Crowform bugs if you go to the first form when you're in the mountains, I advise using "destroyer form", that won't bug.

frozenwind.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
But be carefull!!!
Crowform bugs if you go to the first form when you're in the mountains, I advise using "destroyer form", that won't bug.
?? The one the undead unit has? That costs reasorses and permanetly changes...

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
It doesnt, you can edit it that way that you don't need to pay and that you can switch back, I['ve used it be4.

Another alternative would be:
robo goblin.

frozenwind.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I know you can make it cost nothing, but I wasnt sure you could make it so it could change back.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.