Ability help

Marcel

Reaction score
Hello i got tricky Question (Agein) Some spells have that they deal <Your agi> x 3 damage how i can do that?

k0sA

Reaction score
You should use channeling as your base ability and then just use triggers ;)

Trigger to come...

k0sA

Reaction score
Trigger:
Code:
Channel
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Channel
    Actions
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 1) then do (Set reaTemp = 1.00) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 2) then do (Set reaTemp = 2.00) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 3) then do (Set reaTemp = 3.00) else do (Do nothing)
        Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (reaTemp + (Real((Agility of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Ask for map

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Code:
[I]Channel
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Channel
    Actions
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 1) then do (Set reaTemp = 0.15) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 2) then do (Set reaTemp = 0.30) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Channel for (Casting unit)) Equal to (==) 3) then do (Set reaTemp = 0.50) else do (Do nothing)
        [B]Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (reaTemp + (Real((Agility of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))))[/B][/I]
i would not recommend to use "set life of unit" but to use "damage target".
so you will get bounty etc for killing the enemy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.