All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
omg chozen is best dude and it says how to own this game on the first page!!! Why isn't anyone getting this message by now?

M

maryjohn

?????????

Is illidan the best hero except 4 chosen? i maybe thought furi on or somone was betta...mebe not

H

HvH Pro!!!!

Hey im new 2 this but there is a crown of nezgul u have in ur list

K

keith@789

can tell me how to gol rush right now

can tell me how to gol rush right now?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
can tell me how to gol rush right now?

maryjohn said:
is illidan best hero besides chosen?

LOLz If you are green or red then you just type "goldrush"

Illidan is a bad hero, especially for all the trouble you have to go to to get him. Death night is the best other then chosen (unless you count the guy from "there is no evil)
Best non combonation hero is the legend king

Mahucharn

Reaction score
omg chozen is best dude and it says how to own this game on the first page!!! Why isn't anyone getting this message by now?

Lol thats what I said at the top of this page, is anyone still not getting that through??:confused: :confused:

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
can you guys please stop with the excessive amounts of smilies, they spam the page and get annoying.

Mahucharn said:
Lol thats what I said at the top of this page, is anyone still not getting that through??

yes chosen is the best but most games dont allow chosen, if there is no chosen then the next best hero would either be Archimonde or Arthas, i perosonaly thinka rthas is better than illidan and archimonde is most likley more powerful than furion, illidan, or arthas. Remember most of the game relies on purley how good of weapons you ahve in your inventory and your base stats (agil, str, int). With high stats, powerful items, and skill anyone si good.

and for anyone out tere wondering how to get furion, Archimonde ect. look on the second post for hero combinations and on the first post there are item combinations.

M

maryjohn

BIG CHEW is BALLIN

dont ask about the title.
when r they gonna make a new version of this game?
u should put every hero and their spells in the guide and what all the items do for u.
what r archimondes spells?
what does deaths staff do?
burning questions in my mind:confused: :confused:

Mahucharn

Reaction score
dont ask about the title.
when r they gonna make a new version of this game?
u should put every hero and their spells in the guide and what all the items do for u.
what does deaths staff do?
burning questions in my mind:confused: :confused:

LOLZ its called Hvh Final. no new versions, as for the spells, make a cheat game, set com, goldrush, get chosen, then get heros. Oh and about the guide, WE Have lives to live :shades: :shades: :shades:

what is the easiest way to kill illdan

Chosen, non combonation hero = Blood Mage with Phoenix's

M

maryjohn

how?

How do u get 2 hearts of archimonde? This one guy did it and didn't appear to be cheating in any way. Also what is the easiest way to kill arcimonde?:confused: illidan can be killed easily with death using death and decay right?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
crown of kings comes off monsters and gambling,and maryjohn, you cant get two hearts of arcimonde, illidan is hard to kill and arcimonde is hard to kill unless you buy tomes till you have 5k stats if you fighting, if you going up to duel arena and killin him there then all u need is the chosen one ultimate

M

maryjohn

i wanna give a shout out to the west side of whoville

how is nature cheap?
i cant set up my comp because i dont have the money for 2 like the rest of u nerds
why did u delete my last? lol
how can u change the kill limit for ur Heaven vs Hell offline?
what is the est item if u aren't allowed to get blood stone?
:D :) :confused: :confused:

Mahucharn

Reaction score
how is nature cheap?
i cant set up my comp because i dont have the money for 2 like the rest of u nerds
why did u delete my last? lol
how can u change the kill limit for ur Heaven vs Hell offline?
what is the est item if u aren't allowed to get blood stone?
:D :) :confused: :confused:

Gauntlets of Archamonde are definatly the items in the game.

A

Atlantis2006

Hey guys can plz tell me the combinations for HELL VS HEAVEN ETERNAL? I FIND THIS VERSION IS MORE CHALLENGING AND TOUGH... HOPE U GUYS HELP ME... THANKS

A

Atlantis2006

hey bf2 god u played hvh eternal? can teach me? i badly need help from u plz...

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is not HvH Eternal if you wnat combinations for Eternal try Google or something, or make a new thread on the Warcraft Forums about HvH Eternal combinations. Just call it "I Need Hell vs Heaven Eternal Combinations" or "I need help with Hel vs Heaven Eternal".

or...you could try something called "Hard Work" which is boring as hell in Hell vs Heaven but it works. Just experiment with items that look like they can fuse. After all i made the combination list for the first page 90% by myself and experimenting. Just try different things until you get one, then write it down. Then when you finnaly get them all you can make a thread that has them like me and thats how you earn a lot of rep...Guides.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.