I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
ok 2 things unregestered

1. you should be sleeping at 2:53 am
2. he said thats the best inventory :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: u can have

U

Unregistered

champloo678 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get chosen one because i stepped on the moon beam thingy with the 4 crystals around it and he didnt show up
to become chosen u get rune stone (upgrade of bloodstone) and then go into the alter of the chosen just above where u select ur hero (u must have kelens dagger to teleport into the alter.

U

Unregistered

Gauntlets of critere (or whatever it is)

The characer Jaina (archmage i think) has the ability to mass teleport. meaning teleport. So with her, no need to use dagger. And, I tried to get 2 gauntlets but even with all those items required i can't make it. Is it true I can't get 2 gauntlets?

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I believe guantlets of creria are a "one only" item. I think there can only be one per game, as is true with several other powerful items.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
what if someone crazy got 2 runestones and then made 2 gaunlets of cretia?

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
you cant hold the items for 2 of them in 1 inventory and the second runestone would make you be chosen instead of another guantlet

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
lol, this thread looks kind weird now becuase of the axel avatars

i havnt tested the creria (having 2 at same time) but im about 98% sure im right. Ill test it sometime.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
lol i agree about axel avatars ill look for another one... ill check hvh now for ya =D

Mahucharn

Reaction score
lol aragorn much better, arg bad luck with chosen all the time i have a loaded game but no luk wiht gaunlets.. i have everything else well exept the other runestone....

Mahucharn

Reaction score
ok heres what happened:

i got gaunlets of cretia and everything i needed 2 make another one, the game will let 2 runestones be present but when i went to mix into a 2nd gaunlet of cretia it wouldent mix so when i tried taking 1st one out of inventory it still wouldent mix im being as true as can be with this and it didnt work... if it did then the time it takes to gather all these materials it may just worth getting gold halbered staff of god etc. well case closed :) :D ;)
o and by the way this was extremly irritating to do because i had 2 get chosen and then try to make gaunlets of cretia twice :eek:

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
lol getting chosen takes about 5 min /w cheats (i hope to test this you just made a game with some computers...much faster that way) and then chosen makes EVERYTHINNG 100 times faster and easier becuase of his stats and teleportation. It shouldn't be that hard. Well i guess i kinda knew that getting 2 guantlets of creria would fail. most good items like that are 1 of a kind

Mahucharn

Reaction score
yeah i have a game saved agenst a computer who dies frequently and i got chosen before he died 30 times lol cretia isnt hard to do the mats are just annoying...

O

Orcs_own

gaunts of creria

i dunno if u are gonna look at this forum again but creria is runestone+cp+gaunts of atlas+nature stone

well there you have it

oh by da way runestone is bloodstone+angel ice+crown of kings
(bloodstone+angel power+angel fire+nature stone)
there you go hope that helped u out

Mahucharn

Reaction score
lol i know i know i tried but it wouldent mix a second time =D favorite post so far

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
lol im just kinda getting annoyed with people posting combinations on here. It is ALL on the FIRST post! Please do not post anymore combinations....the entire list i made has been repeated by now...lol

L

life3ex

still missing something

well i am sure there is gaunt of nazgul or gaunt of narzuel in there and is not on the list. i saw my friend made it once. that's try to get all the mix

B

Bf2_god

hell vs heaven eternal

Aonyone know the combo for Gouki? and yes hes in this version ive found a few new combos tiger claws gods bow chosens key it just opens the gate then u fight iris and nazgul but i want to know have to make guki.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.