Another probleme with cloaked cannons

A

-Archon-

Hi since u guys never answered my other question i tried to do it my self and finnaly i got them to cloak but now when i cloak my cannons they wont attack even with a pylon they wont attack plz help me on this.:mad: :confused:

H

HELLSS

blek

Cloaking buildings comes at a price... I don't think you can make protoss cannons attack once they are cloaked. It's not exactly a feature supported by Starcraft so you can't expect it to work perfectly.

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
As I understand it the cannons need to be created with a trigger and then disabled. If they are build regularly I dont think it works

The Beast of Urak

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Yes, I think he's right, there is a map where you defend with cloaked cannons, but instead of building with a probe, you build with an SCV to build the pylons and turrets. The turrets get replaced into cannons and supply depots become replaced with cannons.

A

-Archon-

Thankyou i understand everything now but now can u tell me whats the trigger to replace buildings?...?

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
You center a location over the depot/turretwith the move location trigger and the create 1 pylon or turret at location.

The Beast of Urak

PS im on my friends comp i dont know if i got pass right so if this is unregistered its really me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.