attribute based spells

Synthetics

Reaction score
Hey peeps i hope you are having a good week. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to make the damage of stampede, impale, breath of fire & shockwave attribute based? i got storm bolt and blizzard working but im not sure how to trigger the other ones.

Thanks for your time :D

Synthetics

Reaction score
thats the tutorial i learned the others from but with because the aoe spell is a radius where as shock wave is not so im not sure how to trigger it to damage a line/ fan (breath of fire)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you should pick every unit that has the spell's buff?

Synthetics

Reaction score
hmm that's a good idea which inspired me to write this which works like a beauty ty v much for you help if it were for you i wouldn't of thought of it :D

+rep

Code:
Fire Ball
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Fire Ball (Neutral Hostile)
    Actions
        Set UnitGroup_Line[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Units within (Distance between (Position of (Triggering unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast)) of (Target point of ability being cast) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to False))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup_Line[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] and do (Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - ((Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 10.00)))
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])

nope my mistake my trigger is flawed it damages everything in between the to points rather than a radius of 150 (how shock wave should be) and the buff idea didn't work :( anyother idea guys n gals?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.